Welcome to Slavia Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New project - Squad

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Gajos

Gajos
  • Community Manager
  • 103 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:18271
  • LocationPoland

Hello Slavs,

I'm going to create new awesome mod to CS2D, which will contains games such as Battlefield, Squad, E-Sim. I want to make a game, where every player from every country will be able to let his country grow.

The map will contains sectors/bases which players will conquer to get better things and be bigger at the world map. Also country's presidents will be able to to sign an alliances, non-aggression pacts and declare wars with other countries. Players will automatically be assigned to their nations by IP, otherwise by manual selecting.

I want to add possibility to build walls, barricades, barbed wires, turrents, and more custom buildings such as ammo/gun/money dispensers. Also every character class (Assault, Support, Engineer and Recon) will throw special boxes depending on the character class.

Regards,

• Upp-Terror and Fixer like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users