Welcome to Slavia Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Should we change something in the script?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ironcastle

Ironcastle
  • User
  • 171 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:151484
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam

This is the only server only of us right now. And some thought came across me while i was playing. The fighting in bank make me think about PAYDAY, the game which make us become bank robbers. So this is what i think:

- Gameplay:

+ Counter-Terrorist: Prevent the Terrorist from stealing and escaping with their package.

+ Terrorist: Try to break into the Bank Vault, steal the package and escape.

+ The Package: Should be spawned in the Bank vault. This must be an item which can be picked up and dropped easily by the terrorist. I suggest using the C-4 Bomb. There should be more than 2 packages, so the teams have to plan carefully to defense and escape.

+ Currency: Each kill grant the player a little bonus. After a win, they have cash granted.

+ Shop: To buy some specific items which players cant find in the weapon, armor choosing zone. Like M134, FNF2000, Medic Armor, Super Armor, ...

- Map:

+ CT's Spawn point: Security Room, in which they can choose weapons, equipments and armors.

+ T's Spawn point: Escape Van,  where they can choose weapons, euipments, armors.

Note: The only armor can be choosen is Helm+Armor. The other armor can only be obtained in shop. 

+ Bank Vault: The area contain the package to be stolen. There are many ways to break into the vault.

Well the mapping I can manage after July, be cause im busy on my Exam right now. But same as always, hope you guys find it interesting and helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users