Welcome to Slavia Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inactivity - Upp-Terror

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Upp-Terror

Upp-Terror
  • Support Manager
  • 284 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:107915
  • LocationFinland

Dear Slavia's,

as everyone of you can read it here I have to be inactive from now on about one up to two weeks for the reason that I have to learn for some university examinations, which will be starting next week. In that time period it's not possible for me to keep the servers online - but you can still write me private messages if you need support, having questions or asking something else. I will have sometimes a look at the Forums to check my private conversations or to reply some threads but not for more until my examinations will be over. I would like to thank you for your understanding and wish all of you a great week.

Regards,
Slavia Support Manager

Posted Image

Gajos

Gajos
  • Community Manager
  • 103 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:18271
  • LocationPoland

Holy crap, but can you help me and spend about 1 hour per day?

I need to write quests asap. I think that you can afford some free time to help the community  :(.

Ironcastle

Ironcastle
  • User
  • 171 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:151484
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam
Good luck with your exam.

Upp-Terror

Upp-Terror
  • Support Manager
  • 284 posts
  • LocationFinland

Holy crap, but can you help me and spend about 1 hour per day?

I need to write quests asap. I think that you can afford some free time to help the community  :(.

At the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) I will have some free time to write the quests, so it shouldn't be a problem.

• Gajos likes this
Posted Image

~Lèµmª§~

~Lèµmª§~
  • 57 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:82845
  • LocationMilky Way, Earth

Good luck.

Upp-Terror

Upp-Terror
  • Support Manager
  • 284 posts
  • LocationFinland

Hello my dear Slavia's,

first of all - thanks for your past ,,good luck" greetings. After a long time I have been finally back - my examinations are completed as well, so I can spent my full leisure time to our community again. Anyway - I will open the Ninja Life server in the next one up to two hours. Events will be scheduled and announcmented the next one up to three days.

Regards,

Slavia Team

• Ironcastle likes this
Posted Image

Upp-Terror

Upp-Terror
  • Support Manager
  • 284 posts
  • LocationFinland

update!

Status ,,Ninja Life" server: [ONLINE]