Welcome to Slavia Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Here comes that siN

sin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

siN

siN
  • 2 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:78872
  • LocationPortugal

Hello, I'm siN (duh).

I'm 16 years old and I produce cs2d videos on YouTube as a hobby, I also moderate some cs2d servers for the same thing.

Gaiyos invited me to this community so I can hopefully administrate it, we'll see how it goes.

I live in Portugal on a town near the ocean.
My favourite food is pizza, I listen to dubstep and I play a lot of videogames, sometimes even push the limits such as playing for fourteen hours straight.

I can't recall of anything else to say here, if you have a question then feel free to ask here and I'll respond to it asap.

Cheers

Gajos

Gajos
  • Community Manager
  • 103 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:18271
  • LocationPoland

Do you think you have the characteristics of a good Staff Member? What are those characteristics?

Upp-Terror

Upp-Terror
  • Support Manager
  • 286 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:107915
  • LocationFinland

Welcome to the Slavia community siN,

enjoy your stay and I hope for a good cooperation together with us. Should you have question around the community - feel free to ask them verbally or in PM's.

Regards,

Slavia Team

• siN likes this
Posted Image

siN

siN
  • 2 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:78872
  • LocationPortugal

@Gaiyos Yes.

I've moderated tons of cs2d communities and only one was unsatisfied with me (Long story short, I got demoted for my "arrogant attitude" but in the process they lied about many things)

I know self control and I'm good if not excellent at detecting hackers, hence 150 Banned USGNs from doing so ^^

Some of the communities where I moderated/am moderating

Hotchills

Fws

Xalibur/Anxious

ServerLove

@uppterror Thanks, we've met back in Revo's servers :P

Jumper

Jumper
  • Support Admin
  • 23 posts
  • U.S.G.N. ID:113342
  • LocationGermany

Hello siN! Welcome to the Slavia community bro!

• siN likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users